Assisting Injured New Yorkers To Obtain The Compensation They Deserve
As a New York City resident, you are no stranger to unsafe conditions. Regardless of the countless safety precautions that have been put into place to protect more than 8 million people, accidents happen and they happen often.
At Rubin Law Group & Robert P. Kelly Law P.C., we have obtained millions of dollars for our clients in a variety of personal injury cases. Our lawyers have over 30 years of experience helping New Yorkers from all five boroughs who have been injured due to the following:
- Auto accidents, including car, commercial truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents
- Mass transit accidents, including bus, subway, train and ferry accidents
- Taxi, Uber, Lyft and other rideshare accidents
- Bicycle and Citi Bike accidents
- Trip-and-fall or other premises liability accidents
- Inadequate apartment or hotel security
- Construction site accidents
- Unsafe working conditions
- Sexual assault and abuse
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Orthopedic injuries
- Medical malpractice, including failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical errors, prescription errors and more
- Police brutality or the use of excessive force
If you have been injured in an accident, you should retain an experienced attorney who can help you understand your rights. Call our firm today to discuss your case at 646-741-4084.
We Provide Complex Wrongful Death Legal Representation
We also help individuals file wrongful death claims when they have lost a loved one due to the negligence of others. It is essential that you have someone on your side, protecting your interests as you pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and property damage. Insurance companies will likely call you as soon as they can and ask you to give a statement or sign a release. We strongly suggest that you politely decline and call our office immediately. You have every right to speak with a lawyer before you sign anything.
All accidents are costly. We offer free initial consultations, and we do not collect any payment from our clients until we obtain money for them. You risk nothing by calling our firm. You risk everything by attempting to handle it yourself.
Get In Touch With An Experienced Lawyer